This is not an article about Player Romance, topics of sexuality or love at the table, or anything of that nature. This a DM tool for engaging Tabletop Roleplayers through cunning use of psychology...
- 3 Reasons I Won’t Shut Up About Blades in the Dark.
- 8 Campaign Ideas and Pitches for Your Single Character Race D&D 5e Game
- Here Be Dragons: 7 Mapping Programs for D&D 5e (and every other game too!)
- Roofballers: a Homebrew Sports Crew for Blades in the Dark
- You Should Try “Court of Blades”: Renaissance Magic and Gunpowder Skulduggery, Forged in the Dark